Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 am

OK MOST OF U KNOW I'VE HAD SURGERIES THIS WEEK SO SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING ANYTHING ON HERE IN AWILE.

WE HAVE A MEET THIS SUNDAY AT KMART AT 5PM.

WE GOT ALOT OF YES'S TO CHANGE IT TO AN EARLIER TIME BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN DO IT AND WE SAID WE WOULD NOT CHANGE IT UNLESS EVERYONE COULD...SO 5 IS THE BEST WE CAN DO FOR RIGHT NOW. WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT MORE ON SUNDAY'S MEET. ONCE EVERYONE IS THERE WE WILL PROB GO TO THE DINER OR SOMEPLACE WARM.

I WILL BRING COPIES OF THE MEET SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE WINTER AND WE CAN DECIDE TOGETHER WAT WE R GONNA DO AND WHEN.(BOWLING, ETC.)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME OR POST IT PLZ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projecteuros.forumandco.com
rami2586

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 pm

ok 5 pm sounds good to me maybe we can talk about some meets a lil closer to me n mike... ps. i wanted to know how my wing was comming along and how much mike wants for it so i can bring it on sunday.... n kristin im reminding about the $65 lol so know u cant be mad at me for not reminding u lol.. see u guys sunday What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20vtgls

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 pm

good to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.projecteuros.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Ok. Neutral

I can't stay long so will we be getting down to business on time??? I honest need to be home by 7 which means I have to leave by 6:30.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:56 pm

erica-there's not to much business just wat we will b doing at the upcoming meets.

sara - mike has not had an extra second to work on it between work and all my surgeries...i've been on bed rest for over a week so he has had to do EVERYTHING! He said hopefully he will get to it this week.

EVERYONE ELSE....WE WILL BE COLLECTING DUES FOR NOVEMBER AT THIS MEET!!!!! WE HAVENT COLLECTED FOR 2 MONTHS SO DONT FORGET UR $15!!!!

C U ALL SUNDAY!!! SO EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THIS FREAKIN HOUSE! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projecteuros.forumandco.com
rami2586

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:50 am

ok thats fine.. i didnt know that u were bed ridden hope ur doing better tho see u 2night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO   

Back to top Go down

MEET SUNDAY NOV. 16TH...IMPORTANT INFO
Page 1 of 1